WORKING AT HEIGHT TRAINING COURSE
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 legislation is designed to ensure that people don’t get hurt in the workplace. If you employ anyone who works from height at any time, this legislation applies to you. Teach your employees to properly use equipment to prevent injuries which will lead to your business losing money paying for time off.
Working at Height Awareness Training Course Outline
The aim of this course is to greater increase your knowledge of working at heights and safety, as well as the relevant legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- Defining working at height
- PPE use
- Ladder safety
Working at Height Awareness Training Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand what it means to work at height
- Be aware of and work in line with relevant legislation
- Cite examples of work equipment and be aware of when use is appropriate
- Understand how to use ladders safely