It is vital for those in management positions to have an in-depth knowledge of people management skills and techniques in order for you as an employer to get the best from them as managers and for them to get the best from their staff.
Managing People Training Course Outline
The aim of this course is to greater increase your knowledge of workplace conflict and how to manage a situation, as well as relevant legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- The definition of workplace conflict
- Recognising conflict
- Dealing with confrontation
- Resolving conflict
- Seeking advice
Managing People Training Course Learning Outcomes
- Define workplace conflict
- Recognise when and where conflict is occurring
- Understand the correct methods of dealing with confrontation
- Work to reduce and resolve conflict
- Seek help and advice when necessary