Workplace conflicts are bound to arise at some point or another, but it can have a huge impact on the wellbeing of your staff, as well as their personal safety. Keep your staff safe and your business happy by teaching your staff how to manage should a conflict arise.
Conflict Management Training Course Outline
The aim of this course is to greater increase your knowledge of workplace conflict and how to manage a situation, as well as relevant legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- The definition of workplace conflict
- Recognising conflict
- Dealing with confrontation
- Resolving conflict
- Seeking advice
Conflict Management Training Course Learning Outcomes
- Define workplace conflict
- Recognise when and where conflict is occurring
- Understand the correct methods of dealing with confrontation
- Work to reduce and resolve conflict
- Seek help and advice when necessary