CHILD SEXUAL EXPLOITATION
Sexual exploitation of children is a very real threat and is carried out in various forms. This course will teach the learner about the threats of child sexual exploitation and grooming, and how to identify these situations.
Child Sexual Exploitation Training Course Outline
The aim of this course is to greater increase your knowledge of child sexual exploitation and how to identify it, as well as the relevant laws and legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- Identifying child sexual exploitation
- Section 17 or Section 47 risks
- Definition of human trafficking
- Process of grooming
Child Sexual Exploitation Training Course Learning Outcomes
- Identify what child sexual exploitation is and how it happens
- Demonstrate what to do if you identify a child to be a Section 17 or Section 47 risk
- Define human trafficking
- Assess the threat of online grooming
- Summarise the process of grooming